Friday, February 13, 2009

Lonely Valentine's Day

The earth still rotating and changing but my mind is halted here....Feel like getting tired in all the works and the mission that I have to be completed.Sound like so down and no mood in doing everything...Really no mood in doing work at this moment....There are so many reasons to be lazy...For me, I really don know about it.....One important thing that always bothering me is my mind......My mind is out of control and always push me to the other side...Should be ....Hahahaahahahahahaa I am sure is because of thinking too much on a person....Ya, yes I do....This may link to the this coming Valentine day.....I will not celebrate with anyone and I plan to have a Lonely Valentine's Day...I may prepare myself a valentine time and a lonely space to calm down my mind...I may write a letter and go to our special and read it out and recall the sweet memory that we have before....But at the same time I may wish her a happy valentine's day !!!











No comments: