Monday, January 26, 2009

sweet Talk


Happy Chinese New(Niu) Year 2009!
I am now at my home town with my family. The feeling really different and I feel warm and great to be at home. I spent all my time with the house before this CNY coz I have to clean the house so that can celebrate this special day with a good condition and environment. For the reunion dinner just now, hehehehe I was sitting with my father only...U know why? this is becoz my dad and me were the last 2 person took the dinner. The rest of the family members finished alr lo. My dad and me can consider late lo...hahaaha but quite nice feel. After the dinner then I spent my time and talk to Ec via phone. We talk a lot and laugh a lot also...we talk almost near to 40 minutes like that...quite long the talking time...Around 10.45pm..I drive the car up to the top of the hill of the Balik Pulau. I not alone at this moment, I was together with my close close friend, CJ and Gary Lam. We all enjoyed the nite view of the Balik Pulau and seeing the fireworks of the chinese new year too.


The most important moment is started after 12am...I called her...and she picked up the phone and talk to me. This is my 1st time calling her via my phone and talk to her via phone. It's really a sweet talk for me tonight although I can't see her and meet her tonight. I feel enough alr coz can hear her sweet voice. while talking to her I also can hear that her kampung there also got the huge sound of the fire crackers. That sound really make me have a strong cny feel for this year. while enjoying the fireworks, I was too excited and sing a song to her and I think this song make her feel bit embrassed. I really talk too much alr lo...I really hope that I can be her best best friend at this moment. Just hope that she will not ignore me de...I really started afraid alr...I really talk more than that alr......but it is really a nice and sweet talk with her. One more unforgettable......

1 comment:

no name said...

wish u good luck lol...hahaha
wakakaka