Saturday, January 17, 2009

Sweet Night


You were at the bus stop there
I was the one walking toward to the bus stop
Once I saw you, you smile to me
Your smiling so sweet and lead me close to you
You were waiting for me about 5 minutes
I started the conversation
Am I late??? Actually not really....

I just telling her why I was late
Then we find a place and have a drink + chat
we chat ...chat ... chat...chat chat chat...nonstop chatting..
From the first place chat till to the other place
then the finally we shared our story at the small pondok near the hostel
we really talk a lot of stories...Story bout our childhood and so so so so on
The whole nite, I cant forget that sweet feel....
The feeling really sweeter than the honey and sugar...
Hahahahahahahaa.....

I wish and hope can meet her again and share the story again....
Unforgettable moment for me........

No comments: