Friday, January 9, 2009

Thinking ............Of ..........You

Year 2009 already lo...
A new year is started....
It is the time for us to fill up the new story into the blank paper of the year 2009.
As for this year, should be a tough year for all of us and we need to make this year to become more meaningful and better. Recently, that's a lot of thing that bothering me and make me lost my direction again. The major thing, I think is the final year project...really have to think out a better way to finish it as soon as I can. Some more, previously I thought I can forget bout her alr, recently she appeared into my mind again...I always wanna sms her and call her, but I refuse to do so coz I really afraid that I will disturb her..I know that she and me is imppossible and I don wan to think of it alr...But then her name still surrounding my mind my head and also in front of my eye...She may know I got feel on her or she may not know. Actually I also afraid she know bout this...I wanna escape from this situation .....I think I can make it...when seeing other couple sweet sweet in front of me really make me jealous and make me thinking of her de although we are just friend...but she also give me a nice feeling and her voice also as sweet as sugar...If got chance to hear again then sure is the best luck for me...it is bliss to hear from her again. Her name also very meaningful, it means high, noble and exalted or also can be mean as "strong". Unforgettable...

4 comments:

WeeN said...

In my humble opinion, it is not wrong to think about the person who you are fond of. As long as you are able to control yourself, then it is okay. Don't let other couples affect your feelings. As long as your feelings are pure and honest, someday you will receive the happiness that you seek, although it does not mean that the other person have to be her. =)

I'm linking your blog in mine. Hehe.

夕阳的伴侣 said...

Ween: Agree with u...I hope and wish to meet her soon....
I also link ur blog to mine lo...

色盲画家 said...

思念可以让人痛苦;也可以让人觉得甜蜜。让你对她的思念,成为你生活中甜蜜的一部分吧!

Anonymous said...

Wah! who is this lucky girl!She sure will be glad if she know about this!:) Tell her how you feel...at least you still have 50:50 chances! Do not ever let yourself regret of what you did today! All the best pal!:D