Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve 2008



Open school alr....
Got a lot of works to do alr...
Results also known alr...
Return to campus really make me feel lazy...

Just wish and hope that this new semester is a new start for me again...
Just wish and hope that I can have a nice and happy year of 2009....
Just wish and hope that I can have a nice silent night...Merry Christmas..
Just wish and hope that I can go back to home town soon...

After this semester, then have to say BYE BYE to Universiti Malaysia Terengganu lo...
Time gone damn fast....
Just fully make use of it ....hehehehehe

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2009 to everyone ....

2 comments:

~燕。飞翔~ said...

聖誕快樂!
新年快樂!

呵呵
時間真的是飛逝的
飛逝的它常常在我們上課不小心睡著時溜走

醒來的時候 看見它已遙遠
可是留下的是一大疊的筆記!可惡!
哈哈!
開學愉快哦~好好享受吧!:p

四叶草 said...

Wish you all the best in this new year...

我也是今年就毕业了,想起来就有点怕怕。。
哈哈。。XD