Tuesday, December 2, 2008

PEACE of the nite


So so so peace tonite....No more raining sound in the nite. The feeling totally different with yesterday. I feel so relax here...but, I am sure tomorrow will raining again..hahaha...Just wish and hope that the rain will stop at the right time and will not cause everywhere flooding seriously will do. I still feel so so so lonely tonite. no choice la...sighs.....Just wish and hope that I will have a blessing day tomorrow. I was so lucky for this afternoon because can enjoy the keropok lekor during lunch time. I feel so satisfied. hahaha. I almost forget that I am still a lekor King here. wahahaha...some more can have fun and talk nonsense with my coursemate during lab time. hehe. Just now my aunt called me and asked me about my status coz she read the news bout UMT flooding. I feel so touch cause she still care bout me. Really really so so so happy and touch. Actually, I lost my direction recently, I really wish and hope that I can get back to the normal track as soon as possible. I feel like I am not myself like that....Only her can make me feel the different...and I wish that I can have more chance and talk and share with her soon...FRIENDSHIP FOREVER!

1 comment:

Brianna Song said...

Greeting Sang Chee:

It was a good sharing you have made! Well done and I am sure that the day that you are waiting so long will come ....one day! for sure! Mean while, prepared yourself for the day then!hehe~