Monday, December 15, 2008

End of the Working Life in Terengganu 2008

I can put a full stop for my working life in Terengganu 2008. I can away from all the heavy box already....wahahahahahaa...but at the same time I can say that my hand and body become stronger and can adapt to the heavy duty if compare to last time. It is good for me too. I have to appreciate this job too..hehehehe..some more I also feel happy that I can travel to everywhere witht the lorry ard the state of Terengganu......Is the time to say bye bye for this work.......The pictures below are all my working life picture when on the way to deliver goods and also the goods that I need to carry up and down. hahaha


unforgettable heavy boxes



when the lorry park under the FELDA building really looks different




I have to refill all this big bottle of water when it is empty before deliver





All the big bottle are fullfill with water one, try and think of it(heavy) if carry up and down everyday. hahaha...gain muscle lo


On the way to Paka if not mistaken...hehehe..I was in the lorry too....



Here is Paka....nothing different coz also Terengganu area just 100km away from Kuala Terengganu



End up my Terengganu working life 2008 today....hohohohoho.....waiting for the arrival of the new semester lo......all the best 2009!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: