Sunday, December 7, 2008

Sorry For Loving You

I'm so sorry for knowing you
I'm so sorry for getting into your world
I'm so sorry for disturbing you

I'm so sorry for can't forgetting you

I'm so sorry for can't helping you when you are sad
I'm so sorry for can't cheer you up when you are down


I'm really so sorry for having a feeling on you
I'm really so sorry for the thing that I did
I'm really so sorry for always thinking of you


I'm getting upset, sorry for crying
I'm sorry for crying myself to sleep and
I really sorry for being so weak
and
sorry for always see you in the dream of mine in the nite


I'm so sorry for you and me

I'm so sorry that I have a strong feeling on you

I'm so sorry that I have started to fall in love

I'm so sorry to myself again

I must must must let go
Really really really sorry for loving you

No comments: