Monday, December 1, 2008

Eternal Rain


The raining day here really drive me crazy...Once raining, I can't go out and do my thing, my work already....this eternal rain getting famous and cause here flooding there flooding and so on. I also can feel the flood that occur around the housing area here although is not that serious. The campus flooding today, no one can enter easily, sad.I like volleyball but the rain not allow me to go out and play with it. Keep in the house everyday and eat instant noodles only, no chance to go out and buy food to eat.....when I see the noodles really wanna vomit alr. I feel so guilty of eating the noodles because it is entirely not healthy for me eating for each meal. If I am now at my hometown, I no need to worry about my meal. Everyday can eat different kind of delicious dish that cooked by my mother. what I wan to eat she sure will cook for me. But now, alone, raining, and FYP really killing me in this holiday season. Although I get a 100% freedom here, but I not really happy. I rather have no freedom and go back to be together with my family.

2 comments:

Theo said...

Nice and interesting blog!
Do keep on blogging!

no name said...

TAKE CARE N WISH U ALL THE BEST...