Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Good Luck


Still have 2 to go......This is a long distance run since the 4th November till now. Feel so tired in running from the starting point and now is near to the end point. Why say so? ha-ha..My exam still in the journey...still have 2 papers to go....After the final exam then the semester 5 is over lo...Ha-ha....But for today, I really feeling so so tired after the exam paper ...don know what to say over here alr....Just hope can do the best for the last paper papers then feel enough and happy alr...After finish the exam, the first thing I will do is watching movie or drama series to fullfill back all the time that I had used for the final exam. Some more is eating the keropok lekor here which is my famous snack in Terengganu.......hopefully the weather after the exam allow me go to the seaside and enjoy my snack and also the nice sea view. I also miss a lot of food in Penang ...Just wish that I can grab the chance to eat it when going back to Penang during the month of December.....finally, ALL THE BEST ONG SANG CHEE....hehehe...

No comments: