Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Working Life in Terengganu 2008

Hallo! Mr Magic... Nice to meet you here...hahaha...Actually who is the Mr Magic ? The Mr Magic actually is the stall of snack and dessert which make with the corn flour and also corn and others. I worked at the counter of the Mr Magic in the last 3 days at Giant of Kuala Terengganu, Terengganu...Really so nice and so happy to work there coz can learn something new and gain new working experience here.

Mr Magic Counter

My job at Mr Magic really interesting....I have to learn how to bake the kaya ball, waffle and magic corn. The feeling of baking the kaya ball really different la..I like to bake kaya ball, I also don know why..when the kaya ball is baked, really make me feel so satisfied and happy. A lot of customer like to buy my kaya ball, when getting more people buy the kaya ball then really make me feel so proud of it...I also have learn the procedures of mix up the corn flour for the kaya ball and also the waffle. I feel like myself is a baker already. hehehe....
mixing the corn flour

kaya ball made by me

selling kaya ball

As for today, no more Mr Magic already lo...hahaha...My boss not only doing the business of Mr Magic (magic corn:http://www.magiccorn.com/) but he still got other business there. He is also doing the drinking water business here ( Terengganu). He is doing the drinking water supplying business. I allocated to this business today. I have to follow the lorry to deliver the goods(drinking water) to the customer. My first trip can be considered as a hard trip....This is because I have to carry up and also carry down all the drinking water from the lorry. box by box ( more than 200+++boxes of drinking water I had took up from the lorry in the first trip. I feel like wanna die like that...never expected that the work is so hard and used all the energy...

First trip, the big lorry

The drinking water (500ml) so heavy man

After the lunch or rest, I have to start with the second trip again and deliver the goods to the customer again. This time I have to arrange all the drinking water into the lorry. Damn tired with this task...not easy man...my first time of working with lorry and travel around in Terengganu.....

Second Trip, follow this small lorry

I arranged all the drinking water box inside here

not full yet...wanna die already (need 100++)

Tomorrow is the other challenge day for me again.....haha..I think tomorrow will travel far lo...going to Dungun and other place of Terengganu to deliver the drinking water....hahaha...Good luck Hacken Ong!

3 comments:

sam said...

hi,
is this your full time job or ur part time?

sam said...

hi,

is this you full time job?

夕阳的伴侣 said...

Sam, it was my part time job when I was a student !