Saturday, April 25, 2009

Work 4 It

A person can become lazy is because he is lazy and heartless and out of motivation. As a lazy person, I need to find out more way to comfort my moody feeling so that I can continue my work as well. In the other way round, if a person still keep on lazy the result still keep on empty or which is considered as zero. When look at the machine in the production room undergoing certain process, we get something from it. The mahcine is showing us that if the machine is not working and undergoes the process, there is no productivity for the day and get nothing. Once the machine is running the process although there are some errors or defects occured on the machine or product but at least the productivity is there. Once the defects and errors are detected, we will try to find out the solution to overcome it. Just like our life, no matter what life, study life or working life we need to do with what we can and do not miss out any opportunity. Lazy is not an excuse for me to stop doing work, I should begin to do my work as well. Sometime we can not compare the machine with the human, but the machine show us that we need to do if not we have no productivity means we gain nothing, no experience, no pain. Just like no pain no gain and also my own quote which is "no stress no success". It is hard to start a work but it is better than no work to do and waste the time. The error and defects that detected during the process of machine are similar to the difficulties that need to overcome by us in certain work. It is the experience we gain, the lesson we learn. So, I should start to do my work alr. It is nothing to lose for me to do a good work rather than doing something stupid and useless and also waste time. At least, do all the work with "heart" . Sang Chee, you may start now!!!

No comments: